Organisations and institutions
- Association of Acupuncture Clinicians (AAC)
- British Acupuncture Federation (BAF)
- College of Integrated Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Now Foundation
- Acupuncture Research Resource Centre (ARRC)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- Public Health England
Healthcare Insurance cover
Please find Healthcare Insurance Providers AAC Members are authorised to treat.
If I am unable to see you for treatment then I recommend using the Association of Acupuncture Clinicians Locator or the British Acupuncture Council search tool where you can find other acupuncturists working close to where you live or work.
How I can help you
For information about what I do please read about the treatments I use. I offer initial and follow-up treatment sessions at different prices.